Monday 31 July 2017

A CHARGE TO SONS

Very recently, God began to instruct me to send people (new converts, friends, mentees et al) to some certain assemblies as He directs me while speaking with me. Now as a pastor over a growing assembly, this is a very hard thing to do. On the one hand, I am looking at the size of the congregation and asking that God grows us, but on the other hand, I am sure that He is asking me to send some of these new converts and friends to other ministries as instructed.

One of the guys kept asking me for the direction to our assembly and I knew where God needed him to be, so I gave him the directions to the assembly that God was leading him to and told him that it was a branch of our ministry. I’m sure he was shocked as the ministry doesn’t bear the same name as the one I pastor.
More than ever before, I know for a fact that the Father is seeking for a body that is unified in purpose not divided along the lines of denomination or religion, but a unified body of Christ.

There are things that we have received both individually and as an assembly as pertains to the heart of the Father in this season and it is amazing to know that all across the face of the earth, many are receiving the same instructions.
The Father has stepped out by Himself and the barriers of denominations are broken.

So I committed myself verbally to Him and agreed that for every time we go out and men are drawn to the Father, we will commit them unto worthy sons within that vicinity to disciple them and trust God the He will lead the men whom we are to disciple to us. So far, the results have blown my mind. Our numbers within my local assembly are not yet what the Lord showed me, but we have built a network of brethren all across the nation such that if we were to gather, it will be quite a big family gathering and the love shared amongst these men is just beyond words.
I believe that a new breed of people need to arise, sons whose main drive is to seek the Father and to do the will of our Master.

Selah!

No comments: