Wednesday 31 January 2018

HE IS PRUNING YOU


John 15:1-2
I am the true vine and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.

I believe that The Lord will have me instruct someone and correct a notion that has been brewing in your mind.

He said that every branch that bears fruit, The Father prunes. A number of believers are going through situations that has them both confused and in battle mode. For some, you have embarked on major fasting and prayer to “sort out” the issues you are currently going through.

But The Father will have me tell you that He is the one that is pruning you so that you can bear more fruit. He is cutting out some things which were hitherto relevant and important and played a major part in your life. You are not under any attack, I am the One pruning you that you may bear more fruit.

Allow Me to finish and perfect My work in you and you will yet rejoice says The Lord.


Selah!

No comments: